Hello from the MA north shore (nawth shoh) - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 10-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Official Member

Default Hello from the MA north shore (nawth shoh)

How's it goin' fellas - glad to be a part of the board. Grew up fishing for trout in streams / state parks (bait/lures...unfortunately never got into fly fishing). May of this year I finally get out with a friend to PI try fishing from the surf, and with beginner's/dumb luck I pull in a keeper on my first trip out. Mind you, I'm used to thinking a 1lb trout is a nice haul to land...when I brought that one in my eyes bugged out.

A big thanks for the information you guys post on here - I'm an information junkie so pretty much my brain exploded a long time ago. But I can't tell you how great it is to get back into fishing (life has a way to get very busy...) so it's now my way to find some time to think and relax. Luckily the wife is supportive as this past labor day she pulled in a keeper herself! Being on the north shore here in MA it seems like there are many spots so I look forward to making my way to check places out over the years. Maybe I'll run into some of you guys in the future (have pretty much only been out to PI this season, save for a visit to Magnolia and Gloucester). Haven't caught anything since that first trip but for now I'm enjoying just being out there and trying to build up the saltwater tackle box.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2011, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Hello from the MA north shore (nawth shoh)

Welcome aboard Dub

Glad to have you join us! Hope you enjoy the forum, and stay away from the guy who goes by Zimno1,,, he's a great guy, but so hairy that you'll think you just saw sasquatch.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Hello from the MA north shore (nawth shoh)

Thanks, Jake - and props to you for your Jimmy Fund walk. I participated with the DFMC team for a few years...Dana-Farber is an awesome organization (as I'm sure you know). I hope you got a lot of support from the board!

Will make sure to keep my eyes peeled for a yeti armed with terminal tackle.