Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Boat For Sale

Tags
boat sale
6K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Long Run Fishing 
#1 ·
Guys & Gals,

I am selling the 2008 Sea Chaser 2400CC, Twin 150 Yamaha 4 Strokes, Simrad 2008 Series NX-45 Series, FF/GPS/Radar/VHF. Hard T-top, live well, trim tabs,...just an awesome fishing machine. No rails, easy to throw a cast net, Very Clean and professionally maintained.

New Load Rite Trailer! New Batteries, Racor Filters...wide beam. See the specs on the Carolina Skiff site under Sea Chaser...contact me for details. Boat will be in water thru December...2009 coming!

See less See more
#5 ·
Priced to sell at $69K.110 hours, trim tabs, t-top, livewell, with Load Rite Trailer ($8500) included! Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 150's...($30K+ in engines), Boat itself is $34K...
Simrad NX-45 Series Electronics, C-Map ready, FF, GPS, Radar, Auto-Pilot, all cushions are new and never used (Garage kept), full head...

Go to the Carolina Skiff site, look up Sea Chaser 2400CC...

#15 ·
not a good boat salesman, trying to make $20,000 off a boat, and now you are @ the price of new boat , and then take off the depreciation and you would be asking a fair price. I looked @ Seacaser by Carolina Skiff b-4 I bought my Hydra Sport and ended up well, I have a Hydra Sport
And why do you have a pic of a Contender in the original post???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.