Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Fish Clubs in SC

Tags
clubs fish
6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  stripernuwbe1 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am interested in learning about fishing clubs in SC. :4923:I was wondering if anyone on here would have any information they could share with me.

Thank you in advance!

#2 ·
Sarah.
When you have a little downtime a fun thing to do would be to use this feature found in the quick links on the navbar.
(Advanced search on member list)
http://www.stripers247.com/phpBB2/memberlist.php?do=search

Plug in stripers in the clubs field (or some creative Keywords in like sc or south carolina) or locations option.
If the member has opted to include location and clubs in their profile they will be listed.
You will find members like Team Save One more who is the President of the Clark Hill stripers Club and Mr. Ed who is president of the Midlands Striper Club.

I just took a peak at your member album. Very nice for sure. :4996:
The guys will come out of the woodwork to assist when they have a look. thumbsup.gif

#3 ·
Hi everyone!

I am interested in learning about fishing clubs in SC. :4923:I was wondering if anyone on here would have any information they could share with me.

Thank you in advance!
Sarah,midlandsstriperclub.homestead.com for lake murray.Clarks hill has one also but I am not sure of the web address.There's also some catfish clubs,peedeecatmasters is one I know of in SC.both midlands and the peedeecatmasters have monthly meetings,also catawba catfish and striper club,is a small group of guys(and gals) that put on some tournys on lake wateree and wylie,but dont have any meetings or a website.Plenty of green carp,I meant largemouth bass clubs,but I dont know any sites for them(I dont care to fish for them)I use to work with some guys that were lancaster bassmasters members,.hope this helps,,,sam:welcomeaboard:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.