Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Heroes, and Warriors...................
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Heroes, and Warriors...................

I have been blessed by knowing many. I remember them all, the ones that taught me, and the ones I trained. I remember those that gave their lives in peace as well as conflict, I remember those that sacrificed themselves so that I could go on, Mike laid his body on a Grenade sheilding those of us from the majority of the blast that surely would have killed me and 25 others in close proximity. 6 were wounded with schrappnel, I came out physically unscathed..............................
There are those that in dress uniform could hardly stand straight from the medals on their chest, that you never would have guessed by the humble humility they showed................ earned when as they put it, were just doing what they needed to do.........................
Every conflict, War, has it's detractors, we are free to express our displeasures as Americans, because we have Warriors willing to give up these freedoms in order to defend ours.
I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE THAT HAS OR IS CURRENTLY DOING SO