Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Joke Of The Day -A Joke to insult Just about everybody
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:50 AM

Sorry striperjim, just couldn't help it...

I have seen what I thinks is the smartest Fish in the world (Striper) at Lake Cumberland in Kentucky...
My wife and I were sitting on the porch of our cottage on the banks of Lake Cumberland, a steep dropoff bank that usually hold many fish including stripers... About 8-10' off the bank is a very small piece of land an Island if you will about 10" in circumference... I noticed a squirrel running around all crazy on the bank trying to get out on that little Island upon which there was a Walnut, and all of a sudden he took a running jump to the Island (almost), he came up about just at the Walnut which was on the bank of the island, grabbed the Walnut and into the water he went ( I was by now watching intently with binoculars), as soon as he hit the water this Striper engulfed him and turned away... About a minute later I saw the striper surface at the Islands edge and...................................................................................
.........................................................................................

Spit the Walnut back up on the edge of the Island......