Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - planner board set up
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Official Member

Default planner board set up

Hi guys,
Just was looking for some help setting up planner boards on my boat. This was my first fall season trolling for striper and I had some sucess the last few trips out . I have just been trolling with the sea striker planners and ran four lines from my rod holders out the backof the boat. I did notice most guys running planners out the side of the boat with several lines attached to each side. First question how many lines can be ran off each side? Second question I have an extended hard top and was wondering if anyone had pictures of a planer board set up that they can share. Also any suggestions on what planners to buy? Seems like their are alot of choices. I pulled my boat for the season but want to have it ready for the spring trophy season. I would be willing to take someone out that has had some experiance useing these planners also. They look like they could be difficult with all those lines. I just want to make sure i am useing them right and setting them up right and mabe find a fishing partner. I attached a picture of the boat if that helps.

Thanks Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boat.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	16240