Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

First Stripers 247 plug swap

27K views 173 replies 17 participants last post by  Ed White 
#1 ·
OK all you plug junkies.... we finaly have more than a few plug builders here... I say it's time for the first Stripers 247 swap....Anything but needles, all the same color, keep it a secret as to what your gong to build, ....April 30th dead line.. who's in?

#14 ·
I'd love to but I'm way too far behind on my owesies to be able to participate this time around :redface:

#15 ·
So, here is the list as I see it so far:

- Roccus (Joe)
- Zeema (Rick)
- jimi4290 (Jimi)
- Mully 537 (?)
- GunnySniper (?)
- all about fishing (?)
- Jollymon (?)
- Ed White (Ed)

2 more would make an even 10, and lips come in 10 packs......coincidence? I think not........
When do we close the entries?

#20 ·
OK, here's the list, we have 9 by my count, so here's my proposal, we leave it at 9 participants(unless someone else REALY wants in), but each make 10 plugs, the set of 10 extra goes to Striper Jim, as it is his site.. is that agreeable to everyone?

Roccus
Zeema
Jimi4290
Mully
Gunnysniper
Jollymon
Ed White
All about fishing
MikeCC...

If this is good by Everyone, a tentativbe April 30 deadlne.. anything except a needle fish...

#25 ·
Any type of plug except a needle fish, I say this because, for some reason, every swap, two or three people make needles, so if I eliminate them, it makes it more interesting..., any swimmer or popper is fine..

Just make 9 identicle plugs, same color, size, everything.. it makes the process much eaiser...

When every one has their plugs completed, they can PM me for my address, the plugs will be sent to me along with enough money (I'll check on what the average cost is) to cover return shipping, I'll sort the plugs, redistribute them and mail the goodies back to everyone.. as it stands, we only need 9 each, ( you dont get one of your own back) the ninth is for Jim, I'll take care of the postage to him...

#28 ·
Well,normaly, we all can post up pictures of what we got, and each builder says" yea, I built that one" I personaly rarely sign my plugs.... I'm hoping that people remember them for their style and finish, as well as what they do,not the name on the plug...If you want to sign them, do so with a paint pen prior to applying the clear coat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.