Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Every year is seems...

Tags
year
2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mu fish 
#1 ·
Every year it seems someone some where along the big D is always trying to screw up the Eco system with oil or someother harmful crap and again this year is no different. Heard this week oil company had 6.6 million gallon leak at a facility along the river. I understand oil is a big part of any major ports commerce but one of these days prob in my life time we r going to lose and lose big. No need for comments I just wanted to vent. Striped bass face immeasurable odds in the long term future. Somethings only get worse. They shut down herring but with big corporate out there like omega bunker will be next it's already a problem in down in Maryland all those infected bass because not enough bunker around to clean the waters properly I've caught them in our waters all infected and lesioned up...yada yada yada I'm rambling but jus venting. Some advancement is good but I wish I lived in a different time an earlier time when things were simpler. Jus saying the earth will Take care of itself only thing is when she ready to clean herself up as she has done for millions of years it will be a catastrophic event as history and science show whatever. One man will not make a difference chit a Million wouldn't either. Good day.brick.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.