Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Carolina Coast - Hatteras - OBX
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Carolina Coast - Hatteras - OBX North & South, Hatteras and the OBX.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Charleston Surf Fishing

Its been a while since I've been on the board. My travels have taken me from the rocks of Aquidneck RI to the impoundments of Kiser Lake Ohio and Brookville, Indiana. My next stop will be Charleston SC in March and I wanted to know if there is decent surf/shore/kayak fishing for stripers there. I have seen countless Redfish shows on TV but still want to hunt striper. Any information would be great.

Tight lines,
Warrior
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 02:31 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Charleston Surf Fishing

Check charlestonfishing.com. Bring your kayak and freshwater bass equipment. The Reds are in schools. If you find them there will be 30 in a group. Low tide skinny creeks. Most striper here are in lakes but I hear the bite is good now although I have not been out. People don't fish the surf down here, not sure why.